Thursday, April 3, 2008

Another BOY!!!

We went to the doctor yesterday and then had the "Big" ultrasound. This little one wasn't nearly as cooperative at letting us see the gender (Levi was spread eagle) but after a little prodding we discovered that Levi is going to have a little brother! He wasn't too interested in the whole ordeal.
Today Levi and I went to the Teddy Bear Factory and made his new brother a teddy bear. If I can ever figure out how to download from my phone I'll post a picture. Levi didn't want to let the new bear go. Finally he was so tired he dropped it. Now I'm going to have to hide it till the baby arrives.

6 comments:

Crissy said...

Congrats Tiana! That is so exciting for you guys. Levi is getting so big. It sounds like you are all doing well. We are great here in Oregon and I am continuing to expand as this little boy grows and grows...we just hope he isn't as big as Parker was. I'm happy you have joined the blogging world.

Cecily R said...

Congratulations!!!!! He and Levi can be like Jon and Rick! I'm so excited for you guys!

By the way, the same day you guys told us (well, okay, the same day Jon told Rick) Anna found out she was having a girl.

Cecily R said...

One more thing. Since you love scrapbooking type things, if you want a new snazzy template there are a lot of way cute free ones here:

http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/

Easy and way cute!!

Mitzi said...

Congratulations!!! That is exciting and welcome to the blogging world

Cecily R said...

That was QUICK!!!! I love the one you chose...maybe it will force Spring to actually come...

Shawnee said...

Congrats! I didn't know you were expecting again! That's great news. I'm glad you sent a link to your blog so that we can keep in touch!