Friday, February 17, 2012

Skiing

At the end of December I found the "Utah Pass of all Passes" on sale for $30 for the year. Seriously such a good deal. We get a tons of activities throughout the year and have already got our money worth. The big draw for me was 6 days per month of skiing at Wolf Mountain. Levi overheard Rick and I discussing it and said that he wanted to go skiing. For that price, I could take him. So I have since taken each boy twice and have had a lot of fun. The boys picked it up very quickly and it was fun to spend some 1 on 1 time with each of them.
The second time Levi and I went he said "Mom, I don't like the going down the hill part so much, I like the break part" Me, "the part where we get hot chocolate?" Levi "Yep" You can never go go wrong with chocolate.  
Jace is fearless for the most part and wanted to go on the lift the very first day. On our second day he got down the bigger hill with only 2 spills right when we started. That was more due to me not controlling his speed as well as I should have. 
The harness was definitely worth getting. They picked up skiing with less work on my part. 

1 comment:

Anyto said...

Very interesting blog! Wish you all the best!