Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!!
Levi really loved Christmas this year. Everything was entralling for him, from the "kwismas ites", to the tree, the presents "more pwesents...pweeease". Christmas definitely is more fun when you have kids. Levi's favorite toy was a race track that he can race up to 4 cars at a time, even though he tries to do all 10 at the same time.


Jace LOVES his exersaucer (a regift since it was Levi's hand-me-down)


Rick and I enjoyed our stocking stuffers and revelled in how we have been blessed during the past year. We decided that we had enough gifts this past year with buying a home, a new van, and most recently a new washer/dryer.
On the 23rd of December we got a lot of snow during the night so Levi and I played in the snow while Jace took a morning nap and before I had to go to work.

My favorite pic of Levi in the snow.

Our pitiful attempt at a snowman. It was too powdery to stick together so our snowman was all of about 10 inches high.

In reflecting on the past year, we have been extremely blessed, we have 2 handsome boys, (I have to digress for a moment, last Sunday as I got Levi ready for church I told him a couple times he was very handsome. While Rick and I were getting dressed, Levi went into our room, tilted the full length mirror so he could see himself and cocking his head to the side said "handsome", what a hoot!) we have a nice home and wonderful friends and neighbors, a loving, supportive family and our most important blessing of all is the Gospel of Jesus Christ which binds us together eternally and brings so much peace, joy and love into our home. I am grateful for the experiences that we have had recently that have increased my testimony. I hope that others have been as blessed as we have been.

3 comments:

Blass Family said...

What a fun Christmas! oh and I LOVE the snowman! LOL

Ashlee said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! The boys are so cute Tianna! I Levi looks so much like you! Hope you had a nice new years! Talk with you soon. Love your cuz- AShlee

Jaime said...

I think that's so cute Levi was checking himself out in the mirror! He is very handsome. I like the look on Jace's face in his exersaucer, great gift idea.