Thursday, December 4, 2008

Decorating

The first ornament of 2008

We usually decorate the tree the Sunday after Thanksgiving but since we were out of town we got around to it yesterday. I actually set up the tree Monday, put the lights on Tuesday during naptime and we decorated after I got home from work we decorated. Levi had a grand time decorating and now wants to redecorate the tree every chance he gets. In fact, this morning he pulled the tree over trying to get an ornament. Rick picked it up before I could snap a pic. Any ideas on how to keep him from pulling it over again???

Later that night Rick had scouts so the boys and I went Christmas shopping and Levi picked out ornaments for himself and Jace.

2 comments:

Blass Family said...

Your tree is the cutest LITTLE thing I have ever seen!!!!

Jaime said...

My suggestion is to tie the tree down. :) Just get some rope and tie it in about 3 places. Good thing it's not a real tree or you'd have a sappy little boy.