Thursday, January 8, 2009

Oh sooo gooodt and "snow fun"

Levi received some scratch-n-sniff books for Christmas and he loves them. I read one to him and scratch-n-sniffed it and said "oh, so good" the first time I read it to him. Now he loves to scratch-n-sniff it himself and says "oh, sooo goooodt". He also loves to cheese it for the camera, if you couldn't tell. I'm hoping to get a video of him rocking out to the music while we're driving sometime. It makes me laugh every time. I'll try again later to download the video, but can't get it to work right now.
Jace always wants to sit up now. We have to make sure to strap him in everytime we put him in the swing or bouncer.

The other day we went to my friend Erin's house (she watches the boys while I'm at work). I had originally planned on going to my parents but due to the snow I opted to stay close to home. She was kind enough to let me use her washer as mine died and the new one is on back order and I won't get it till Feb. (I got it the day after Thanksgiving) Her husband was off work that day so while we stayed in with the little kids, he played out in the snow with them. He taught them to make and throw snowballs, pulled them around in the tobaggan and then built a little ramp at the top of their 5 ft hill for the kids to sled down. They were all laughing and having a great time. I had to run out and get some pics of Levi's first time sledding. We finished the morning off with hot cocoa and then headed home for naps. Thanks guys for helping us so much. It's awesome to have such good friends.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Tiana the boys are so cute and getting so big! I am sorry to hear that your washer won't be there for awhile. It is hard not having one. It looks like they had so much fun in the snow! I am lovin the snow myself, not having it growing up!