Sunday, November 30, 2008

Family Vacation


This past weekend Rick and I took the boys down to Moab. Rick only had to work 1/2 day on Fri. so we left shortly after. We first stopped at the Living Aquarium down in south Salt Lake, had lunch then headed to Moab. We stayed until Sunday and then headed home. We spent our time at Arches National Park. What a beautiful place that Heavenly Father created for our wonderment. I'm always amazed at how many beautiful places there are on this earth. I'll post more pics later but we're low on sleep (the boys didn't do too great at the hotel). We had a GREAT time!!!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Looks like a fun trip! I love that you took the whole family, a lot of people would have left the youngest at home, but people like you make me look forward to having kids because your proof that you can still do the same fun things as before.

Emily said...

Looks like fun! I did have to laugh when I saw Rick's jacket. AHHHH that brings back memories!