Sunday, May 23, 2010

My New Toy


I've been researching these bike trailers for over 6 months and debating whether to get one or not and if I should spend the extra money to get one that converts into a stroller as well. Well the debate is over and I'm super happy I got this for me and the boys. I finally broke down and purchased this a few weeks ago online. Levi and I picked it up last Wed. He of course immediately wanted to go for a ride. I still had to go back to work but promised him that we would go out that night after dinner.
As dinner cooked I quickly got it put together and the boys were so excited to go! As I pedalled I could hear them giggling and talking to each other. Levi would say "Give me five...up high...cut the pickle...tickle, tickle" They had so much fun. We were only out for about 30 min ( I wanted to make sure everything was secure before we got too far from home) but had fun.
The next night after I got off work I asked if they wanted to go for another ride. Jace didn't even want to come inside so that I could change my clothes! We haven't been able to go the last couple days because of bad weather but are looking forward to going soon. We've even ordered an extra bike attachment for Rick's bike so that we can take turns and easily switch the trailer from bike to bike.
If you were wondering I did go for the stroller option, just in case we needed it. We now have 4 different strollers (and only 2 kids), the single jog stroller, double jog stroller, umbrella stroller, and the new one. I guess it's nice to have the option of which one to use.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Awesome stroller! We just got one and it is now officially our 'precious'. A definite MUST with more than 1 kid!
I had to laugh at the # of strollers comment. :) It is the same over here. You need different strollers for different functions!