Sunday, March 22, 2009

St. George

We went down to my cousin's wedding in St. George the first weekend of March. It was so nice to be somewhere that had nice weather. We all stayed at my parent's condo, it was a little crowded, but we had a good time.
The wedding was very nice and I'm very happy for my cousin and his beautiful new bride.
Levi was upset that I was going to the temple without him so I promised that we'd go the next day. When we got there he didn't understand that we couldn't go in, and kept saying "mommy, Levi go in temple." When trying to explain that he couldn't, he got a little ornery with me. Finally I told him that when he got big and goes on a mission, then he can go in the temple and later get married there. He looked at me and said "OK", end of it. He hasn't asked to go in since. Guess he recognizes truth and I hope he never loses his desire to attend the temple.

No comments: