Sunday, September 25, 2011

Building


About a month ago I quit one of my jobs and am able to spend a little more time at home with the boys now. I'm still adjusting to having more "down" time. Actually I now get to pursue some of my interests.
So far I've done about 3 builds. I get most of my ideas from ana-white.com. It's a fanastic website that has tons of free intructions for building furniture and things. The first was a pantry shelving that attaches to the pantry door. It's definitely not perfect, but it gave me a ton more space for spices, etc. In fact, I now have an empty shelf in a cabinet. Of course I don't have a picture of it. The next build was this closet organization. before it was just a clothing rod with 1 long shelf over it and about 3 feet of unused space above it. So instead I built some shelves, moved the bar and added another one. So much more space, my clothes are no longer crammed in. Last build was a silverware drawer organizer, need to make a few adjustments to it still.

No comments: