Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Hunt #2

On Easter Sunday we went over to Rick's sister Cathy's home for dinner and an Easter egg hunt for the kids. As you may notice, there are no pics. I think I got several good ones but couldn't seem to remember to bring my camera home. So it is sitting at her home and I'll get it in a few weeks. The kids had a good time and it was fun to watch the older kids totally bypass the all the "easy" eggs in search of the $$$ eggs. There were 8 $$$ eggs ranging anywhere from .50 to 1.00 and one having 5.00 in it. They were pretty competitive. All in all the kids had a good time.
Monday morning at 3 a.m. I was rethinking how much candy I let the boys eat. Levi woke up puking, but after him losing his stomach every 1/2 hour till 6 a.m. I realized that it was not just the candy. Turns out everyone who was at my parents Sat night ended up getting the same thing to varying degrees. So we have been pretty busy the past 2 days. The boys both seem to be doing well now and despite being sick, have been troopers.

No comments: