Sunday, February 13, 2011

From the mouth of Levi

The other day Levi came up and asked me if my belly was big. I replied "no, does it look big?" He simply said "yes" and walked away. Ouch, I know I've got a few pounds to lose but really???
The next day he came up and said, "Mom, Erin's belly is big because she has a baby in there, right?" Me "Yep", Levi "Mom, maybe we can get a baby and then go to the doctor and he can cut open your belly and put the baby in so your belly will be big too" Me "buddy, it doesn't quite work that way"
He put a lot of thought into that though. Can you tell there are 17 women in are ward that are pregnant? Some thing in the water...

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

There are like 10 in our ward and one is expecting twins! There must have been a really cold storm or something that kept everyone in one night! Crazy how many people are expecting this summer! Hope you are all doing well! Love Ashlee