Monday, October 11, 2010

Black Island Farms

This past weekend we went to the Black Island Farms in Syracuse. We bought the combo pass that included the corn maze, courtyard activities, and hay ride. I got a ton of fun pics:

In the courtyard they had a big bounce house shaped like a pumpkin and slides made out of hay bales and PVC pipe. Some of the slides looked really big and I thought that they might be too big for the boys. Levi saw the really big slide and ran right up and slid down several times. Jace followed right behind (I went on the big slide with him but he did the rest on his own).



We just did the kiddie corn maze (I get lost way too easily in the big mazes, I've actually never found my way out of one, just follow others that figure it out).

They had some barrels painted like pigs and cows for the kids to ride in, I couldn't fit it them darn it.

The hay ride was a lot of fun. The kids got to pick out their own pumpkin and really liked riding behind the tractor.
Levi actually picked the smallest pumpkin for himself. Jace's pumpkin was bigger than he was.
Admiring their haul.
It was a fun family outing.











No comments: