Monday, August 16, 2010

Levi-isms

Levi has been cracking us up lately. Some of his funny sayings this past week:

At cousin Nate's wedding: "Ariel looks like a princess... She is beautiful...Mom, you are beautiful too"

When Rick was putting him to bed: "Dad, am I afraid of the dark?"

Eating cinnamon burst bread from Great Harvest (in a very serious tone and matter of fact): "Dad, this is fantastic"

Jace and Levi playing hide and seek with Dad. Jace was standing at the top of the stairs and Levi opened the closet door, "psst, Jace come hide in here"
A separate time playing hide and seek (they giggle the whole time and aren't very good at hiding) Rick walks into Levi's room (boys hiding in the closet) and said "Are my boys in here?" Jace "No" giggle, giggle, giggle

I've taught the boys correct terminology for body parts, sometimes that's a good idea...
I was ordering Levi jeans online and was measuring Levi's waist and inseam. Levi looks and me and says, "Mom, do you want to measure my penis?"

No comments: