Sunday, January 31, 2010

The New Love Of My Life


Besides my husband and kids, this is the new love of my life. We have been wanting to get an elliptical for 3+ years and finally did it! We kept putting it off because we hadn't saved enough money or it was now good weather and I could take the stroller out with the kids. But now with me working more and it still being miserable weather, we decided to finally get one. Last year I was able to go 3-4 x week on the walking trail by our home but this year that won't be happening too often. I'm hoping that I'll still be able to get outside 1-2 times/week. I found this at ICON sporting equipment in thier refurbished/scratch-n-dent store. It's made by Reebok and I got it for a great price.
I finished putting it together Friday night and had the rare occasion to not have any kids Saturday from 1-3. Jace was taking a nap and Levi was playing at a friends house. I was able to climb on the elliptical, get in a cardio workout and then do some strengthening as well. It felt so good to workout again. If it wasn't Sunday today, I'd be working out right now. I've been feeling a little squishy lately.

1 comment:

Emu Monkey said...

Let me know if you continue to love it. We have been looking for one, but I am just not sure which one to get. Right now we don't have room for it in the house, but when we finally head back the Utah/Idaho way we will have plenty of space, so I am saving up for it then.