Friday, September 17, 2010

Birthday Boy

The big 2. He is such an independant little boy and loves to do anything that his brother is doing.
I think that his favorite phrase is "I do it". He also loves to climb on just about anything. It was a little suprising when he let Levi help him blow out candles and open his presents. I think that Levi was more excited for Jace's birthday than anyone.


At Jace's 2 year old doctor appointment he weighed 33.25 lbs (94th percentile), and was 35.5 inches (77th percentile). Yes, he is on his way to be a linebacker.
During his immunizations I told him that he was going to get a shot and that it was going to hurt but it wouldn't hurt for long, so he needed to be a big boy and not cry. He said "okay, I big boy". As they gave him the shot, big tears welled up in his eyes and he began to cry. I told him "it's all done" He looked up at me with those big blue eyes and said "All done" wiped both cheeks with the back of his hands and said "No tears, no tears, I big boy". It was pretty cute.

No comments: