Friday, February 27, 2009

Pay It Forward

A friend of mine started this
It's kind of like the movie...but better because you get to ACTUALLY be involved!!The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice--for you! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! (I can only hope)
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It WILL be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it’s going to be … it may be cards, a bookmark, something delicious or a complete surprise to you (and me!) … who knows?
5. Most importantly, you must offer the same deal on your blog - the first 5 people to comment on your blog get something made by YOU!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Hi Tiana! I totally want to play! I can't wait to see you in a week and catch up!

Cecily R said...

Oh YESSSSSSSSSS! I am a WINNER!!!

That pic of Levi waiting at the bathroom door by the way? CLASSIC!

Blass Family said...

yay!!! I get something form you!!! Way cute idea.